It is our pleasure to welcome you to our online store - we are New Zealand owned and operated and committed to making your shopping experience with us a happy one.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We want you to love shopping with us. And we back our beautiful products 100%.
This means if you are not pleased with your purchase courier it back to us (at your expense) in the original packaging and in an unused condition within ten days for an exchange or refund.
Please refer to our RETURNS & REFUND POLICY for full details.
As we are a New Zealand company all our prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars (NZD) and are inclusive of 15% GST (Goods and Services Tax).
We only accept payment in New Zealand dollars for orders.
We accept Visa and Mastercard and PayPal payments using the highly secure PayPal site to process your online orders. See SECURITY for further details.
Currently orders can only be accepted for delivery within New Zealand (unless by special arrangement).
We also accept direct credit payment for purchases via Bank Deposit. See SECURITY for details.
French Pear Gifts GST No. is 110-023-103
PHOTO REPRESENTATION OF PRODUCTS
We photograph most of our products ourselves and take great care to represent each product accurately. That said the colour representation may vary due to your screen image quality or resolution and individual monitor settings.
It’s a good idea to refer to our colour and material descriptions and the dimensions noted to ensure you know what you are getting. Our description of goods is for identification only. If you are not sure contact us via email or phone for particular details.
We usually only photograph one item of the same product so there may be minute product variations between these items.
Many of our products are handmade – slight irregularities are part of the product’s uniqueness and charm and are not defects. Having said that if you are not satisfied with the item we will always address your concern.
We endeavour to keep our stock levels current and to remove items that are out of stock from our product lists. However please note all orders are subject to stock being available. If a product you have ordered is unavailable we will give you the option of a full refund, or placing your order on backorder if the product you desire is still able to be stocked. If you choose to backorder goods we will do our best to give you a time frame for your order.
Sale goods or special product offers are only available until those items are sold out.
Not sure what to give someone? Let them choose themselves. Send them a gift voucher and they can pick out something they love. Vouchers are emailed directly to you, the purchaser - this gives you the opportunity to see your message etc. You can then email it on to your special person or maybe you want to print it out and give/post it. This way it is also less likely to end up in a spam folder.
HOW DO I GIVE A GIFT VOUCHER?
It’s easy – go to ET CETERA in the top menu and select GIFT VOUCHERS from the drop down menu. Make a choice of one of the vouchers available. If you require an amount outside of those offered email us - we'll do our best to accommodate you.
Go through to the Shopping Cart page and write the message you would like to go on the gift voucher in the 'Tell us about any special instructions' box by clicking on the arrow. Make sure you provide your correct email address for email delivery. Complete the transaction.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- The full amount on a gift voucher must be redeemed over one transaction, no refunds or store credit will be given if the total amount is not used.
- Several items can be purchased within that transaction.
HOW TO REDEEM A GIFT VOUCHER
- Browse around the store, select what you fancy and click on 'the 'ADD TO CART' button.
- Select the 'Cart' button with the arrow on it.
- You will be taken to the Shopping Cart page where it shows the product/s you have chosen and the cost.
- Select the 'CHECKOUT' button.
- On the next page choose to login as a Customer, if you are registered, or as a Guest.
- Fill in the details if required on the Create your Order page (Step 1 of 2) and click on the 'Continue to next step' button.
- You will now be on the Shipping and Payment page ready to complete Step 2 of 2.
- Enter the Voucher Code number into the Discount code box and select apply.
- You will see the adjusted cost of your purchase where the amount of your voucher has been deducted from your purchases and delivery costs (if applicable). Then proceed as directed.
- If you have purchased goods of a higher monetary value than your voucher there will be a difference to pay. Proceed as directed.